The FC2250-60 Large Format flatbed cutting plotter is a 24"x36" table, with optional tool head configurations and material hold-down systems. Dual Head Design features 500 grams and 1000 grams maximum down force for more efficient marking and cutting workflows. The FC2250-60 comes with a maximum cutting force for materials up to 0.118" (3mm) and Graphtec's ARMS (Auto Registration Mark Sensor) — the FC2250 series is the most competitive in its class.
- Dual Head Design: 500/1000 grams Cutting Force
- 3 Media Hold down methods available: Electrostatic, Vacuum or Magnetic
- Operate in Horizontal or Inclined Model (Vacuum table-horizontal only)
- D-Cut Software imports DXF Data
- Cutting Master Plug-in for Adobe Illustrator
- 0.118" (3mm) Blade for cutting thicker material up to E FLute
- New Optional Creasing Tool for Corrugated Media
The FC2250-60 Large Format flatbed cutting plotter also comes standard with Graphtec's Automatic Registration Mark Sensor.
The FC2250-60 large format flatbed cutting plotter is ideal for designers and prototyping in the offset printing, digital printing, packaging industry, fashion industry, as well as road sign making, stone & glass sandblasting/etching, electronic film industry, etc.
- Garment Pattern Cutting & Marking
- Shoe Pattern Cutting & Marking
- Package Design Prototyping
- Monument & Stone Sandblast Mask
- Industrial Films for Electronics
- Reflective Highway and Road Signs
- Offset Printing Blanket cutting
- Architectural Model Building
TheFC2250 series cutting plotters handle a wide range of media
- Apparel patterns
- Compressed foam sheets
- Corrugated cardboards
- Packaging samples
- Containers and road signs
- Sandblast rubber templates
- Stencils, gaskets
The FC2250 series is available with different media hold down methods depending on the application requirements: magnetic, electrostatic adhesion, and vacuum suction. A wide range of materials can be cut with great precision, including thin sheet metal for electronic design, chipboard, magnetic sheet or roll, matte board, gasket, marking film, sandblast rubber, high-intensity reflective film, etc.
Product MSRP: $14,500.00