The Industry’s Most Technologically Advanced Cutter
Over twenty years ago, Roland changed the sign industry with the success of the CAMM-1 cutter. Now the 64” CAMM-1 PRO Series GX-640 continues that tradition as the largest, most technologically advanced cutter Roland has ever produced. Perfect for grand-format jobs ranging from signs and banners to vehicle restyling, floor graphics and more, the GX-640 also features revolutionary Roland Quadralign™ technology to precisely read crop marks on pre-printed data. This makes it an excellent complement to Roland VersaArt and SOLJET XJ printers for full contour-cutting color graphics of virtually any size and shape.
The GX-640 outperforms the competition at every measure thanks to the industry’s newest, most advanced DC servo motor technology, an expanded grit roller system for the heaviest media rolls and integration with premium Roland software solutions including CutStudio and VersaWorks. Based on decades of engineering excellence and backed by a three-year warranty, the GX-640 combines the industry’s smartest and most efficient contour cutting technology with the power and performance you have come to expect from Roland. On its own, or paired with a VersaArt or SOLJET XJ printer, the GX-640 is the best value on the market today.
- 64” wide format
- Fits 72", cuts 65"
- Quadralign™ optical registration system (with Roland VersaWorks) for cutting pre-printed graphics
- Outstanding cutting quality
- 3 cut modes for exceptional quality
- Front and rear loading
- Optional catch basket and cover
- CutStudio output software
- Automatic sheet cut function
- USB plug and play
- Overcut and Autocut functions
- Overlap function for cutting thicker media such as prismatic reflective vinyl and monument grade sandblast
- Stand included
- Three-Year Trouble-Free Warranty