Top-of-the-line finishing system for thermal and cold lamination and mounting of inkjet and photographic images up to 64" wide and 1" thick.
The Orca 4064WF utilizes pneumatically controlled roller pressure to improve adhesion. Combined with the large chill idler roller and channeled air cooling system, achieve consistently flat output. You can laminate and mount from either side of the unit using the innovative swivel control panel that goes where you go. Bi-directional operation is further enhanced by the repositionable foot pedal and independently, adjustable nip rollers to enable pressure-sensitive lamination and mounting operations immediately following thermal jobs.
No need to wait for the rollers to cool down. The addition of the patented Advanced Electrical Safety System allows you to maximize the output quality without jeopardizing safety. The new AES System consists of three components - fiber optic detection, dynamic braking, and dual processor. These features work together to immediately stop the rollers once an obstruction is detected - no extra revolution - to provide the ultimate in safety.
- Multiple unwinds and rewinds provide maximum versatility and faster job staging
- Swing out film shafts and auto-grip core chucks simplify loading
- Infrared alloy heaters speed heat-up time and maintain consistent temperature across the rollers.
- Two in-line edge slitters save trimming time
- Variable speed foot pedal provides hands-free control and improves handling when mounting graphics
- Maximum speed: 20 fpm
MSRP - $ 38,109.23